Awards, accolades, memberships
Dr. White held numerous leadership positions, received scholarships and awards, and contributed to research in the dermatology field. Dr. White served as chief resident of her dermatology residency program for all three years of her training. She was President of the Dermatology Club at her medical school and helped to educate peers, and the community on skin health. Dr. White received grants and scholarships through the Cosmetic Surgery Forum, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, and Advanced Resident Training & Education during her residency training. She also won a “Last Man Standing” dermoscopy competition at the Annual 2017 South Beath Symposium. Dr. White was a member and presenter of the Dean’s Research Circle and the Sophomore Honor Society at New York University.
It is important to Dr. White to educate the public on skin health and give back to the communities she serves. Dr. White has participated in free skin screenings and skin education events, such as, Spot Me Latino Outreach Program in Miami, FL, Larkin Community Hospital Palm Springs Campus Health Fair in Hialeah, FL, and Protecting Your Skin: Sun-safe tips/facts & general information for the staff of a professional football team. She has organized, raised donations and participated in a number of charity walks for Melanoma Research Fund, National Psoriasis Foundation and Melanoma International Foundation. Dr. White had a special, rewarding experience as a camp counselor for adolescents living with skin diseases at Camp Horizon in Danville, PA sponsored by the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. White presented at numerous national dermatology conferences and published dermatology research articles in a number of peer-reviewed journals. Please find the list of references below:
- White RM, Rosen A, Weiss E. Disguising scars with decorative tattooing: a patient inspired approach. Dermatol Surg. 2019 Apr;45(4):611-614.
- Zito P, White R, Varki J, Kerdel F. (January 18, 2019). CD30-Negative Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma Responsive to Brentuximab. Poster presented at: 2019 Annual Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic & Surgical Conference (ODAC); Orlando, FL.
- White RM, Ricotti C, Kerdel F. (November 29, 2018). White fibrous papulosis of the neck: An underrecognized benign condition. Oral Presentation and Poster presented at: 2018 Annual Cosmetic Surgery Forum Conference; Las Vegas, NV.
- White RM, Zarkhin S, Glick B. Understanding Livedo Reticularis: A Unique Case of Cutis Marmorata Telangiectatica Congenita and Discussion of Differential Diagnoses and Work Up. J Amer Osteopathic Col Dermatol. 2018;41:50-2.
- White RM. (March 23, 2018). Granuloma Annulare: A Brief Review and Up-to-date Information on Treatment. Oral Presentation presented at: 2018 Annual American Osteopathic College of Dermatology Conference; West Palm Beach, FL.
- White RM, Park KK, Weiss E. Partial Facial Paralysis as a Model for Prophylactic Botulinum Toxin Use for the Prevention of Facial Rhytides. Dermatol Surg. 2017;43:S370-2.
- White R, Khani C, Hoffman C. Intralesional Hyaluronidase with Triamcinolone for Recalcitrant Pretibial Myxedema. J Amer Osteopathic Col Dermatol. 2017;38:31-3.
- Reed K, White R, Lountzis N. Disseminated Mycobacterium Tuberculosis with Ulceronecrotic Cutaneous Disease Presenting as Cellulitis. J Amer Osteopathic Col Dermatol. 2017;38:27-8.
- White RM. (June 17, 2017). Clinico-pathologic Correlation: Schnitzler’s Syndrome. Oral Presentation presented at: Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery Annual Meeting; Hollywood, FL.
- White RM, Rubenstein RM. (May 6, 2017). Skin Care: Essential Skills/Knowledge For All Pharmacists. Oral Presentation presented at: 28th Annual Contemporary Pharmacy Issues Conference; Davie, FL.
- Limbert R, White R, Miller R. Delineating the Perforating Dermatoses: Case reports and a review of the literature. J Amer Osteopathic Col Dermatol. 2016;34:20-24.
- Fisher JC, White RM, Hurd DS. Lymphoepithelioma-like Carcinoma of the Skin: A Case of One Individual Presenting with Two Primary Cutaneous Neoplasms. J Amer Osteopathic Col Dermatol. 2015;33:40-42.
- Perkins J, White RM, Miller R. (November 13, 2015). Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma: case report and review of recent literature and current clinical practice. Poster session presented at: 2015 Consortium for Excellence in Medical Education (CEME) Research and Poster Competition; Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. White is a member of American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), American Medical Association (AMA), American Osteopathic Association (AOA), American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD), American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), and Women’s Dermatologic Society (WDS).
Dr. White grew up in Central Bucks County, PA and is thrilled to be back serving the community. She attended Central Bucks High School East and graduated from Central Bucks High School South. She discovered her passion for medicine and dermatology, in particular, when she witnessed the effect skin and skin disease has on a patient’s well-being and psyche. Outside of her passion for dermatology, Dr. White loves spending time with her husband, dogs, family, and friends. She also enjoys listening to classic rock music and classical piano, printing black-and-white photography, all-things fashion, and food.